Edyst (Y Combinator funded company) is growing leaps and bounds. Over the span of 2 years, we have 20,000+ members learning courses like Python, Java, SQL and Algorithms & Data Structures.To help serve our wider audience and increase our outreach, we are looking for content writers and producers.
About Edyst (www.edyst.com)
We are an EdTech startup, incubated and funded by Y Combinator (www.ycombinator.com) Winter 2019 batch. We are in the domain of Skilling and Employability and run online Coding Bootcamps that is powered by our Peer-2-Peer learning platform, helping students learn employable tech skills and get them placed. We are on a mission to skill and make the youth of India employable. Edyst is a Y Combinator (www.ycombinator.com) incubated startup (YC W19 Batch). Edyst was set up by industry seniors and alumni from IIIT Hyderabad.
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Produce blog posts about new courses, new trends and other promotional material
- Draft promotional email material
- On average, produce 2000 words worth of content weekly
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Create awareness about the brand on various social media channels (Quora, Reddit, Facebook, Medium, Blogger etc).
- Continuous learning about the education domain, exams, policies and writing content accordingly.
Content Producer Responsibilities
- Hunt open job opportunities that will be beneficial to the Edyst community
- Write weekly round up on the most exciting open jobs
- Shoot videos presenting this opportunity to our YouTube Audience
- Candidate has to arrange for their own laptop/PC and a stable internet connection
- Fluency in written and spoken English is a must
- Engineering students are preferred
Compensation & Perks:
- Rs. 5,000 – 7,500 / month, (final payout dependent on volume of deliverables and regularity of work)
- Edyst T-Shirts/Hoodies
- Certificate & Recommendation from Edyst
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates can apply for the Internship by Clicking HERE
- For Official Notification, Click HERE
- For any questions and queries on the role, please feel free to write to [email protected]