Applications are invited for an Internship at Centre for Environmental Law, WWF-India for the year 2023. The last date of application is December 20.
About the Organisation
The Centre for Environmental Law (CEL) was established in 1993 as an integral part of WWF-India. Apart from handling and furthering WWF-India’s conservation work involving policy analysis, campaigning and legal interventions on environmental issues, CEL serves as a resource centre for teaching environmental law and research in national, regional and international context.
Nature of internship
The internship shall be research based. The interns will be assigned to one of Centre for Environmental Law, WWF-India’s research projects. Interns will also be expected to assist in research for CEL’s capacity development work.
- 4th or 5th year law students of the five-year course and 2nd or 3rd year students from LL.B. may apply for the internship. Prior research in environmental law is desirable.
Number of interns required
- Three (3) interns will be selected.
- Online internship
Duration of internship
- The minimum duration for the internship is 45 days.
- Interested applicants may apply for longer durations.
- No stipend.
- Interested applicants are required to send their CV and statement of purpose to Vinniti Mehta ([email protected]) and Tejas Singh Kapoor ([email protected]) with the Subject Line: Internship Application. Ref:OpportunityCell
- Applicants to ensure that they specify the requested dates for the internship in the email with the minimum duration for the internship being 45 days.
- The last date for the application is 20th December, 2023.