Adv. Deepti Dole is inviting candidates to apply for the internship program at her office in Pune.
About Advocate Deepti Dole
Deepti is a Corporate Lawyer and qualified Company Secretary, working for more than 15 plus years in Corporate Law. She focuses on advising, assisting, and representing well-renowned Indian, multi-national companies in a wide range of Company law matters, due diligence, Investment advisory, employment laws, contract laws, foreign-exchange laws, CSR, etc.
About the Opportunity
This is an offline internship program, where interns would be required to work in this program for a minimum of 6 months.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Interested candidates can get exposure to research and work in company law, contract law, FEMA, Securities law, and POSH law.
- Intern pursuing CS or who has completed CS will be preferred.
- It will be a paid internship or qualified/experienced individuals will get remuneration.
- Pune, India
How to Apply?
- Click here to view the official notification.
- Interested candidates may email their resumes to [email protected].
- In case of any query, please write to [email protected].