Prime Minds is looking for interns for their Legal team to work on various types of contracts, agreements and legal content writing.
About Prime Minds
Founded in 2012, Prime Minds brings in a fresh and innovative approach to consulting services. They focus on providing system integration services for businesses and end-to-end solutions for ERP of any scale. Their Engineers are distinguished by their functional and technical expertise.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Drafting and editing contract templates.
- Legal content writing and Management.
- Assist in putting together standard confidentiality agreements.
- Organize legal memorandum and client correspondence.
- Research documents and publications for details that would establish evidence.
- Working with confidential documents and under confidentiality obligations.
- Candidate must be proficient at research and use of legal research modules and drafting.
- Good command of the English language.
- 4th Year / Final Year Law students are eligible
How to Apply?
- If you are interested, please at [email protected] (OR) [email protected] with the subject line “Legal Intern application”.
- In case of queries, kindly mail at [email protected]