About the Organisation:
Bain & Company is a global consultancy that helps the world’s most ambitious change makers define the future. Across 61 offices in 39 countries, we work alongside our clients as one team with a shared ambition to achieve extraordinary results, outperform the competition and redefine industries. Since our founding in 1973, we have measured our success by the success of our clients, and we proudly maintain the highest level of client advocacy in the industry.
In 2004, the firm established its presence in the Indian market by opening the Bain Capability Center (BCC) in New Delhi. The BCC is now known as BCN (Bain Capability Network) with its nodes across various geographies. BCN is an integral and largest unit of (ECD) Expert Client Delivery. ECD plays a critical role as it adds value to Bain’s case teams globally by supporting them with analytics and research solutioning across all industries, specific domains for corporate cases, client development, private equity diligence or Bain intellectual property. The BCN comprises of Consulting Services, Knowledge Services and Shared Services.
Who you will work with:
- This is an opportunity to be a part of Bain’s Middle East Centre of Expertise (ME CoE) team, based out of Gurugram office, and specifically support Bain Middle East case teams on live cases, client development and proposal support.
- The ME CoE consists of 60+ team members, organized into ~15 teams, working across various sectors such as Energy & Natural Resources (ENR), Public sector, Advanced Manufacturing Services, Financial Services, etc. As the ENR sector personnel, you will get exposed to case delivery and client development activities for our clients in Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Renewables, Wastewater Recycling, etc.
- The primarily objective of the sector professionals is to collaborate with practice/ case teams on the development and deployment of industry specific analytical products and topic expertise to answer strategic questions of Bain’s ENR clients.
- An Associate works as a team member/contributor on BCN cases, driving the analysis on complex cases with some direction from a Project Leader and occasionally leading simple cases independently. In addition, Associates help mentor and coach Analysts by providing regular guidance / feedback. The expectation is to eventually provide significant direction and support to resolve complex issues and effectively manage client and team meetings.
What you’ll do:
- Candidate should be currently working in strategy consulting/research-oriented set-up and possess acumen to solve open-ended problems
- Able to quickly come up to speed on different ENR sub-sectors (Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Renewables, Petrochemicals, etc.)
- Proficient in research and analysis, as well as able to provide solid business judgment to derive answers in situations where data is not easily available or explicitly published
- Able to interface with primary client contact (Bain case teams from ME offices)
- May have first-level team management responsibility, which involves allocating and reviewing work to a small team of analysts and conducting performance/feedback discussions
- Provide content thought leadership & may manage simple cases independently
- Candidate should be an MBA from a top-tier College with strong academic records with 0-5 years of experience in consulting for ENR clients (Especially in Solar & Wind)
- Candidates should possess excellent analytical, communication, problem solving and team player skills; ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
- Should possess strong Excel Modeling and PowerPoint skills
- Prior experience in similar analytical/consulting roles oriented to ENR consulting may be an added advantage.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification & Application.