Paytm is looking for a Interns who would assist us in the Anti-money laundering (AML) Project.
Paytm is an Indian multinational technology company, that specializes in digital payment system, digital wallet, e-commerce, based in Noida, India.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Will be responsible for doing incident resolving & document verification
- Conduct Enhanced Due Diligence and highlight in case of any Risk
- Suspicious transaction Monitoring Alert fulfilling end to end Closure
- 3- 6 months
- Minimum Graduate in any field.
- Training in office for 7 – 10 days and then Work from Home.
No. of Vacancies
- Five (05)
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can send their updated resume at [email protected] with the subject “AML Internship”
- Note: Immediate Joiners Preferred.