The National Judicial Reforms Council of WICCI is looking for interns for an internship program in a remote mode setup.
Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI) is a premier National Business Chamber for Women envisioning Global Impact for Women Entrepreneurs, Businesswomen, and Professionals from all walks of life.
Supported by the massive global and influential women’s networks viz. G100, ALL Ladies League (ALL), Women Economic Forum (WEF), and SHEconomy, with 500,000 members and industry leaders worldwide, WICCI drives fundamental changes in governmental policies, laws, incentives, and entrepreneurial ecosystems, with a view to robustly encourage and empower women in business, industry, and commerce across all sectors and fields.
About the Opportunity
- This is a remote internship commencing from January 2024.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Social Media: Creating engaging content, interacting with the audience, and implementing strategies.
- Research Work: Conducting in-depth research, analyzing data, and assisting in preparing insightful reports and presentations.
- Student Representative: Representing us in the initiative and in your network.
- Graphic Design: Incorporating your work and ideas into engaging designs.
- A law student from a recognized college/university in India.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can email their CVs along with a cover letter to [email protected].
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.
- In case of any queries, please write to [email protected].