About the Opportunity:
Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm that provides advisory services to businesses, governments, and organizations. Founded in 1963, BCG has grown to become one of the world’s most prestigious and influential management consulting firms, with a strong reputation for its strategic insights, innovative thinking, and data-driven approach to problem-solving.
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Work alongside some of the world’s top minds on cases that reshape business, government, and society
- Collaborate on challenging projects with team members from many backgrounds and disciplines, increasing your understanding of complex business problems from diverse perspectives and developing new skills and experience
- Bring deep industry and functional expertise and a range of perspectives to spark change
- Deliver solutions through leading-edge management consulting along with technology and design, corporate and digital ventures
- Support to the consulting team by assisting with project management tasks, such as creating project plans, tracking progress, and coordinating activities across different team members.