About the Organisation
Invest India is the National Investment Promotion and Facilitation Agency that helps investors looking for investment opportunities and options in India.This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to work with a national platform in start-up like setup. Work as an Intern with the Multilaterals Team at Invest India.
Roles and Responsibilities
Some of the functions that interns will be expected to perform:
- Assist with preparations to meet and engage with multiple stakeholders
- Prepare and update reports
- Analyse policies
- Research and recommend solutions and new policies, and
- Assist with other administrative tasks.
During the internship, intern will participate in stakeholder engagement, event planning, policy research, content development, project coordination, and other skills and tasks to support the function of a Multilaterals team.
The intern will gain skills and experience moving forward policy solutions in partnership with a team while engaging constituents through communication meetings and events.
To be eligible for this Internship,
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree and be enrolled in a post graduate study program.
- Final year undergraduate students will be considered.
Duration & Stipend:
- 2 months starting in November 2023.
- Stipend: Yes.
- Location: At Invest India office, New Delhi.
How to Apply:
- Send in your resumes at [email protected]