Applications are invited for Internship Opportunity at Frontiers Welfare Society for the year 2023. The last date of application is November 22.
Frontiers Welfare Society (FWS) is a Pan- India Socio-Legal NGO dedicated to promoting Equal Justice, Equal Education, and Equal Existence various initiatives, such as organizing Cyber Awareness Camps in primary schools, Food Donation Projects, and Blood Donation Camps in prominent Mumbai colleges. We’ve provided extensive legal internships to over 1000 law students and successfully resolved 40+ pro bono cases.
About the Internship
FWS is back with its one-month online internship, offering a unique chance for aspiring legal professionals to sharpen their research skills while working under the guidance of distinguished law experts.
This program provides a diverse range of mentors, including advocates from the Supreme Court, various High Courts, and esteemed law professors from top universities. Interns can expect hands-on experience, real-world case involvement, and the opportunity to expand their professional network.
The flexible online format ensures accessibility, and successful participants receive a certificate of completion, setting them on a path to career advancement in the legal field. Don’t miss this opportunity to further your legal education and career prospects with FWS’s dynamic internship.
- Students currently pursuing their bachleor’s Degree in law i.e 3-year LLB course or 5year LLB course or professionals working in the field of law are elgible to participate.
- Law professionals who want to work under Advocates.
- Certificate of Internship
- Letter of Recommendation
- Flexible work hours
- Opportunity to work with respected lawyers
Roles & Responsibilities
Selected intern’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Crafting well-researched articles and research papers on emerging legal topics.
- Summarizing recent legal developments and judgments on a national and global scale.
- Participating in the debate on the ongoing global topic.
- One Month.
Date of Joining
- 15th December, 2023.
How to Register?
- CLICK HERE to Register.
- Deadline: 22 November 2023.
- In case of any query, please contact: Radhika Toshniwal- +91 9146601275 or Vidhi Rathi- +91 6263225259.