The National Anti-Doping Agency invites application for the post of Law Officer via deputation/ absorption/ re-employment/ promotion basis.
About National Anti-Doping Agency
The National Anti-Doping Agency of India is India’s national organization responsible for promoting, coordinating, and monitoring the doping control program in sports in all its forms.
Number of Vacancies
- Deputation (including short term contract)/Absorption: Officers of the Central/States/UTs Government/ PSUs/ Autonomous/ Statutory Bodies/ Universities/ Recognized Research institutes:
- holding analogous posts on a regular basis
- OR with 02 years of regular service in the post in Level 8 of the Pay Metrix or three (03) years of regular service in the post in Level 7 of the Pay Metrix, and
- Possessing the following Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ institution with 08 years experience in dealing with legal matters in Government/ Public Sector/ with 8 years experience in dealing with legal matters in the government sector/Autonomous Bodies.
Note: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not be exceeding 56 years as of the closing date of the receipt of applications.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are required to submit their application in the prescribed format and submit it to the Director General National Anti Doping Agency, A-Block, Pragati Vihar Hostel, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification.
- Application Deadline: December 28, 2023