Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Internship Opportunity at Deloitte, Mumbai.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network.
Roles and Responsibilities
In our Financial Risk Advisory team you’ll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You’ll:
- Experience risk model development, validation or equivalent risk analytical role in a consulting firm, financial institution
- Good knowledge of Basel II requirements and capital calculation methodology for at least one of credit risk, market risk or operational risk
- Hands-on experience on risk management platforms such as SAS, Oracle OFSAA, Misys Fusion Risk, SunGard etc. with knowledge of the configuration of these systems
- Thorough understanding of financial instruments such as loans, bonds, swaps, options, deposits, T-bills, money market borrowings, exotics etc.
- Good understanding of quantitative techniques like Monte Carlo simulation / structured and unstructured statistical techniques/optimization routines
- Working knowledge of analytical techniques like clustering / multiple regression / logistic regression/discriminant analysis/ time series analysis etc.
- Experience of having supported the implementation of models in one or more of the following systems will be a strong advantage:
- Credit risk management system
- Market risk management system
- Operational risk management system
- Asset liability management system
- Fund transfer pricing system
- Cost allocation and profitability system
- Superior communication skills with stakeholders at all levels of the internal organization and clientele
- MBA or equivalent Master’s degree in Finance, Statistics, Economics or Mathematics from premier institutes required.
- Graduates (B.Tech / B.E) with relevant experience can also be considered.
- Professional certifications like CFA and FRM would be highly desirable
- Quantitative training and strong problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Technology experience would be required in at least one statistical tool (SAS, R, MATLAB, etc.) and programming knowledge (C++, Java, etc.) would be desirable.