Bisleri International is inviting applications for the Intern who could assist CSR division of Bisleri, Mumbai.
About the Organization
Bisleri International is an Indian company incorporated in 1984 by Jayantilal Chauhan. It is best known for its brand of bottled water which was introduced in 1965 as a soda brand by Felice Bisleri and acquired by Chauhan in 1969. The company sells bottled water and soft drinks
Roles & Responsibilities of Interns :
- Learn SOPs for awareness sessions and conduct awareness sessions & meetings with various stakeholders in various wards of Mumbai
- Enroll stakeholders in app for Bottles for Change program, monitor progress on collection in app
- Visit with JO (junior overseer) to reach out BWG stakeholders in G north
- Generate content for weekly activities and success stories, updates from field
- Research and documentation for profile mapping of wards, areas, understanding composition of waste in different parts of India, etc
- Identify various volunteer groups across the country (especially the areas of our expansions) & prepare data of volunteers, conduct engagement activities for them
- Enroll Kabadiwala, frequent visits to kabadiwalas for any help/documentation, assist Kabadiwalas in route mapping and also in handling app
- Track the vehicles of BMC in collaboration with them and plan for awareness activities and enrollments in app on those tracks
- Support in NGO monitoring
- Making various presentations about recyclers, various new apps that are getting popular in recyclers, etc
- Help in info-desk data base.
- Location – Mumbai
- Duration – 3months
- Stipend – 5,000/ Month+ TDA
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply or share their portfolio with cover email with the Subject Line:Application for Internship at [email protected]
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!