All India Football Federation is looking for Intern(Legal) to work in the Players Status and Registration Department (PSRD).
Brief Description of the Player Status & Registration Department
This Department of AIFF manages the players registered throughout India via AIFF’s Centralised Registration System (CRS), wherein a player’s registration/renewal and transfer is Approved by AIFF without which he/she cannot participate in any Competition organised/sanctioned by AIFF or its Member Associations and Affiliated Units.
This department also manages the disputes that are related to a player and club and/or an official, Intermediaries registered with AIFF and Anti-Doping.
- 1) To assist the Secretariat with Disciplinary Committee and Player Status Committee related proceedings.
- 2) Record the minutes of the meetings.
- 3) Draft certain notices and replies to the various requests and complaints we get related to players/clubs/member association related disputes.
- 4) To assist in drafting the new AIFF Agents Regulations.
- 5) Keep a track on age-fraud related issues and report them to the department.
- 6) Keep a track of matches/tournaments on AIFF CMS and report for any Disciplinary Action to be taken.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 5th year BA LLB / 3rd year LLB student or a recent graduate (LLB) with first class distinction.
- Prior experience related to Sports Law is preferable not mandatory.
- Professional that demonstrates a good knowledge of sports in general and football in particular
- Knowledge in drafting and reviewing contracts and other legal instruments
- Advanced level in Microsoft Office Platforms, particularly Excel, Word and Powerpoint
- Strong analytical capability
- Proven capability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects.
- Should be physically fit to travel domestically in various assignments as and when required.
- Selected Applicant will have to join immediately.
- Suitable honorarium as per AIFF policy will be paid.
- Internship duration – Three months.
- The candidate will have to base in New Delhi and report to AIFF’s Headquarters, ‘Football House.’
How to Apply?
- Email Application with one page resume to : [email protected] with Email Subject : Application for Intern -Legal
- CLICK HERE to Join Opportunity Cell Groups to receive updates on various opportunities!
- Book our Career Counseling & Mentoring Services to Increase your Selection Chances,BOOK NOW!