Zeta empowers issuers to launch next-gen card programs with its cloud-native and fully API-enabled stack that includes processing, issuing, lending, core banking, fraud, loyalty, and many other capabilities.
Zeta has 1700+ employees & contractors with over 70% in technology roles across locations in the US, UK, Middle East, and Asia. Globally, 35+ customers have issued 15M+ cards on Zeta’s platform. Zeta has raised $280 million from Softbank Vision Fund 2, Mastercard, and other investors at a $1.5 billion valuation.
About the Role:
The incumbent will be part of Zeta’s Talent management team. The team is responsible for creating the talent management strategy at Zeta and ensuring its translation into meaningful programs and initiatives that shape the employee experience. A key focus of the team is to work on initiatives across talent planning, career development, engagement, diversity & inclusion, engagement, performance management and work with the other HR team to create a culture focused on unparalleled learning and career growth.
What is the job like?
- Handling TA operations for the recruitment team, which includes maintaining candidate pipeline trackers, coordinating and scheduling of interviews, document collection & verification.
- Possessing an eye for detail and the ability to coordinate with relevant stakeholders to ensure their weekly availability for meetings and/or interviews.
- Assisting our team by scheduling and coordinating phone, onsite, and Zoom interviews.
- Ability to scout social media platforms to research candidates and map them proficiently.
- Maintaining the candidate database, generating reports, and providing data cuts from time to time along with process recommendations to achieve operational excellence.
Who should apply for this role?
- Must be proficient in MS Excel and other MS office tools
- Those who are available for a full time internship
- Can start the internship immediately
- Are available for a duration of 3 months (extendable to 6 months)
- Are from Bangalore
- Have relevant skills and interests
- Prior knowledge of using Jira or Lever would be a plus
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|