Job Overview and Responsibilities:
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, you will provide crucial support to our Talent Acquisition team by assisting with administrative tasks, recruiting activities, and project coordination. Your role may involve supporting corporate or operational recruiting teams and divisions.
- Talent Acquisition Intern
- 6 months
- Assist in onboarding transaction processing, including collecting, entering, and maintaining applicant data.
- Manage large volume sourcing efforts, which may include selection processing, interview scheduling, coordinating training class placement, and data input into relevant systems.
- Communicate offers or rejections to candidates promptly.
- Deliver outstanding customer service by promptly addressing employee inquiries.
- Achieve performance targets and uphold established customer service standards.
- Escalate non-routine matters to the appropriate individuals.
- Follow established processes, procedures, and systems.
- Interpret standard administrative procedures and practices.
- Maintain records related to employee/customer inquiries.
- Ensure the confidentiality and security of applicant data.
- Handle mail, order supplies, and assist with other departmental tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Familiarity with staffing, recruiting, and operations practices, programs, and plans.
- Knowledge of employment laws and regulations.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, highly team-oriented environment.
- Excellent time management, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Legal authorization to work in India for any employer without sponsorship.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).
- Successful completion of an interview required to meet job qualifications.
- Reliable and punctual attendance is essential for this position.
- MBA with an HR focus.
- Previous HR or staffing experience.
- Strong process management skills.
- Adaptability to changing priorities.
- Experience using Taleo or other applicant tracking systems.
- Familiarity with HRIS platforms (e.g., PeopleSoft).
- Comfortable learning and using new technologies and platforms.