Indian Political Action Committee (I-PAC) is India’s first & largest cross-party political advocacy group, widely credited to have revolutionized election campaigning in India.
I-PAC is the platform of choice for students and young professionals to participate in and make a meaningful contribution to political affairs, grassroots development, and governance of the country without necessarily being part of a political party. Starting as Citizens for Accountable Governance (CAG) in 2013, I-PAC has brought together some of the best minds from diverse academic and professional backgrounds and has provided them with a unique opportunity to engage closely in the election process and influence policymaking in India.
About the Role:
This internship needs highly motivated young individuals interested in politics and wanting to make a positive impact on the lives of people in West Bengal. It is a full-time internship, where participants will have the chance to
- Work with experienced mentors from I-PAC
- Gain hands-on experience in engaging with various stakeholders at the grassroots level
- Sharpen their political acumen and technical skills
- Gain in-depth knowledge of political and social issues in the state
- Use primary and secondary research methods to provide background to an electoral strategy.
- Could you present research findings and progress to the team and relevant stakeholders?
- Continuously stay up to date with the latest happenings in the state
- Serve as the eyes and ears at the grassroots level, understanding and analyzing the pulse of the people
- Take up new challenges and work both independently and in a team as per requirement
- Pursuing Graduation or completing a Full-Time Graduation degree.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.
- Proficiency in Bengali (Speaking, reading, writing) and basic understanding of English (Reading and Writing)
- The intern will receive a monthly stipend between 12,500 to 18,000
- Internship Duration: 45-60 Days
- Location: Salt Lake, Kolkata
- Date of Joining: Immediate
- 1st Round: CV shortlisting
- 2nd Round: Interview and Selection
- Location: I-PAC office, 11th Floor, Godrej Waterside, Salt Lake, sector 5, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Interview Date – 10th April 2023 onwards
- Interview timing – 11 AM – 5 PM
- Location: https://bit.ly/3Mtp3KE
How to Apply:
- Share your resume to [email protected]
|To Fill the Google Form||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|