FULL Creative is a Portland-based product company with offices in India (Chennai), the United Kingdom (Edinburgh) and Canada (Toronto). In the US, UK and Canada, we go by the name AnywhereWorks. We are on a mission to create a world that empowers people to work from Anywhere. FULL Creative brings together engineers, artists, analysts, product experts, account managers, sales executives, and marketers to build a future where Work is what you do, not where you do it.
Roles and responsibilities
- Assist in the recruitment process for internship roles, including sourcing candidates, screening resumes, and conducting initial interviews.
- Coordinate with hiring managers and schedule interviews for shortlisted candidates.
- Support the onboarding process for new interns and facilitate their induction.
- Assist the team in maintaining compliance with applicable labour laws and regulations.
- Help ensure that all necessary documentation, such as intern records, are accurately maintained and up to date.
- Act as a point of contact between mentors and interns, facilitating effective communication and addressing any concerns or queries that may arise.
- Actively work on HR projects and initiatives, especially in improvement of the current processes/systems.
- Track and assist in monitoring HR metrics. Analyse the data and create reports that can be presented to the stakeholders.
- Support and/or manage engagement initiatives for interns and employees. This might include both virtual and in-person events.
- A graduate with specialisation in HR (MBA, MA, MSW).
- Familiar with recruitment processes and the ability to evaluate candidates based on job requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively interact with individuals at all levels.
- Proficient with Google Workspace applications including Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Forms, etc.
- Identify areas with scope for improvement and come up with solutions based on the best practices followed in the industry.
- An enthusiastic worker who can take ownership of the tasks assigned and proactively work on them.
- Curiosity to explore and learn new things. Willingness to take constructive criticism and improve upon them.
What you can expect from us
A mentor will be assigned during the course of your internship, who will guide you and help you experience working in an agile and challenging environment. You will be encouraged to step out of your comfort zone, work on live projects and find solutions to problems. You will have the opportunity to work with the HR team from day one to gain meaningful insights.
This is a paid, performance based internship. Once you have completed three months of your internship, you might be absorbed into the company based on your performance. Apply now to become a part of our global organisation!