Muthoot Finance Ltd., an Indian financial corporation invites applications for the HR Internship Opportunity.
About Muthoot Finance
Muthoot Finance Ltd. is an Indian financial corporation and the largest gold loan NBFC in the country. In addition to financing gold transactions, the company offers foreign exchange services, money transfers, wealth management services, travel and tourism services, and sells gold coins.
About the Internship
The ideal candidate will work closely with the Recruitment leads, HR Manager Corporate Team and the Business Heads. You will join a team that is obsessive about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Completely will be trained on All HR aspects in Recruitment and HR operations.
- Sourcing right candidates from different job portals and social media.
- Connect daily with the candidates for closing the open requirements, explain them about the job role and the company profile.
- Scheduling interviews through our Virtual system on daily basis & check interviewer’s feedback
- Maintaining the HR Report on daily basis
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms. Do Backend Joining at HRMS And verification new joiners.
- A self-starter who can effectively work within a strong team culture while being independent.
- Degree/Certification in HR Management (preferably MBA) with south Indian languages added advantage
- Great communication as well as interpersonal skills, quick learner, good in researching and finding solutions
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment requiring strong initiative, creativity, collaboration, self-reliant and passion to learn
- Excellent in presentation skills with the ability to portray a strong professional image
- Strong people assessment skills
- A stipend of 10k paid with other benefits duration 6 Months with corporate Training & Accommodation by company 2 to 3 months later will be sent to nearest location as per vacancy Nearby Regions around candidate place, hence which will be converted as on roll with best salary industry + best variables in industry.
- A 6-month internship contract
- Internship offer letter
- An Internship certificate upon successful completion
- Training will be provided for sourcing/headhunting candidates, learning about the recruiting tool and the complete corporate recruitment process
- This Internship will help in developing relevant skills that will help you launch a successful career
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the internship through this link.