About the Organisation
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macrotrends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 110,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.
About the Job
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
- Provide planned, Preventive and Reactive maintenance services, including fault finding, on hardware/software and Access control, CCTV, Fire alarm system including third party integration and Building Management / Automation Systems (IBMS)
- To ensure 100% compliance on Service Level Agreement (SLA), OTA & OTC
- Need to generate lead for reactive quoted opportunities and convert the orders to reach AOP targets
- Ensure on time renewal of contracts with YOY escalation
- Use data & analytics to compare the performance of systems against the intended functionality
- Management of third part contractors and participation in small project works.
- Look to optimize the performance of customer facilities and deliver a step-change in service outcomes
- Ensure all works are delivered on time, on budget and safely in line with Honeywell’s thorough safety policy.
- Collaborate closely with and facilitate subcontractors or other Honeywell employees on site.
- Required – HVAC/ BMS/ IBMS/ FAS/ Access Control System/ CCTV System etc.
- Desired – Honeywell BMS, EBI etc.
- Achieving Order Booking, Revenue & Collection plan every month
- Team player, Effective communication skills, Customer facing, Result oriented & hard working
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience in similar domain
- Qualifications: BE (Electronics/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Mechanical)
How to Apply?
- Click Here to Apply for Honeywell Off-Campus Field Service Engineer Recruitment.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!