About the Organisation
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
About the Opportunity
Inviting applications for the role of Process Developer, Banking
Employee will be responsible to carry out the production at process level in an utmost efficient manner adhering to all the process level protocols.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!
Roles and Responsibilities
As part of the Mortgage services team, you will be required to:
- Ability to comprehend information/data set
- Ability to deliver work as per agreed accuracy service levels along with good efficiency
- Communication with onshore team for getting the resolutions on pending information
- Any graduate
- Ready to work on stretched working hours due to volume fluctuations
- Good comprehension & e-mail writing skills
- Decision making skills required
- Ability to analyze and observe things
- Interpersonal Skills
- Excel Skills – Intermediate
- Take non scripted inbound & outbound calls
- Awareness of Microsoft office resources
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application.
Join our Official Telegram Channel: Click Here