About Delhi State Legal Services Authority
Delhi State Legal Services Authority is constituted under Legal Services Authority Act, 1987 promulgated by Parliament of India. It is headed by Chief Justice of High Court of Delhi as Patron in Chief and its Chairperson is Senior Most Justice of High Court of Delhi. It provides free Legal Aid & Advise to poor, vulnerable and marginalised section of Society. It organises Lok Adalats for amicable settlement of Civil and Criminal Compoundable Cases at Pre Litigative stage as well as during the pendency of matters in Courts and Quasi Judicial Bodies. It also spreads Legal Literacy and Awareness in Delhi.It’s Head of Department is Member Secretary, a Delhi Higher Judicial Service Officer.
About the Hiring
Delhi State legal services Authority intends to appoint Counsellors on purely contractual basis for District Legal Services Authority, Delhi/New Delhi and in Observation Home and Jails.
- Number of Vacancies: 18
- Post: Counsellor
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Social Work, Psychology having at least two years working experience with any NGO or for any Social Organisation.
- B.Sc/M.Sc in Psychotherapy or Post Graduate Diploma in Counseling & Guidance with experience in Clinical Exposure.
- Rs.25,000 per month.
- 12 Paid leaves in a year.
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
How to Apply
For the Official Notification, Click Here
- Apply by 15th Sept, 2020