About the Fellowship Program
The Facebook Fellowship Program is designed to encourage and support promising doctoral students who are engaged in innovative and relevant research in areas related to computer science and engineering at an accredited university.
The program is open to students in any year of their PhD study and supports talented students from traditionally underrepresented minority groups. Applications are evaluated based on the strength of the student’s research statement, publication record and recommendation letters.
Winners of the Fellowship are entitled to receive two years of tuition and fees paid, a stipend of $37,000 each year and up to $5,000 in conference travel support.
As part of the program, current Fellows are invited to Facebook’s headquarters in Menlo Park for the annual Fellowship Summit. At the Summit, Fellows can engage with other winners, share their current research, speak with Facebook researchers and teams, and learn more about research at Facebook.
- Tuition and fees paid for the academic year (up to two years/four semesters)
- A $42,000 annual stipend to cover living and conference travel costs
- Paid visit to Facebook headquarters for the annual Fellowship Summit
- Applicants must be full-time PhD students who are enrolled in an accredited university (in any country) by the start of the Fellowship (i.e., Fall 2021)
- Students must be involved in ongoing research related to one or more relevant disciplines (see available fellowships below)
- Students must remain enrolled full-time for the duration of the Fellowship to receive program benefits
- Students should not apply for Facebook Fellowships if they are actively being funded by Facebook through some other sponsorship or collaboration and/or if they are actively being supervised (or co-supervised) by a Facebook researcher.
Eligible Regions: Open for All.
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook
How to Apply
- To Apply for the Fellowship, Click Here
- Applications must include:
- 5500-word research summary that clearly identifies the area of focus, importance to the field, and applicability to Facebook of the anticipated research during the award (reference the available fellowships below)
- Two letters of recommendation, including one from an academic advisor. You will be asked to provide your references’ contact information, and they will receive a corresponding form to submit their letters.
- To visit the official website, Click Here
- Apply by October 1 2020.