About the Organization:
Grant Thornton LLP is the American member firm of Grant Thornton International, the seventh largest accounting network in the world by combined fee income. Grant Thornton LLP is the sixth largest U.S. accounting and advisory organization.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- in managing direct tax client engagements
- Educational Qualification- pursuing CA
- Willingness to travel
- Understanding of Income tax, Company Law and Regulatory compliances.
- The candidate should have good understanding of the Income Tax Law and other Acts such as Companies Act and FEMA.
- Good communication skills
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|