About the Organization:
The Mott MacDonald Group is a management, engineering and development consultancy headquartered in the United Kingdom. It employs +18,000 staff in 150 countries. Mott MacDonald is one of the largest employee-owned companies in the world.
Responsibilities of Candidate:
- Utility route design, space management and technical interface
- Working in 3D model environment using Bentley OpenRoads
- Receiving utility information from various design teams
- Preparing integrated utility models using information received
- Interaction with other disciplines and design teams
- Reviewing & coordinating integrated models
- Identifying & supporting resolution of utility models in federated model environment
- Deliver detailed models to a high level of accuracy
- Follow project-specified model conventions and standards.
- Extracting and summarising attributes content from the model.
Must Check: Fully-Funded 5th Youth Leaders Program in Spain
- Essential to be trained on Civil 3D software
- Preferred to have experience in Bentley software; Microstation / AECOsim
- Experience in working in ProjectWise environment
- Preference for experience in Bentley OpenRoads although training can be gained on the project
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary project environment
- Preferably will have worked within a civil engineering project using BIM & 3D models
- Ability to quickly and accurately identify complex BIM issues.
- Proactive communication skills to work with colleagues & utilities design teams
- Essential to be able to work independently, taking a positive approach to managing and delivering workload
- Ability to work in an organised structured framework, supporting colleagues and delivering to the project programme
- Preferably experience of BS1192 and processes
- Qualified B.E./B.Tech in any relevant discipline
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups