About the Organization
Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
- Expert in the entire domain of HRO like Travel, Insurance, Health & Welfare, COBRA, Medicare, HIPPA, 401K, Payroll, Visa & Immigrations, Onboarding & assimilation,
- Employees onboarding, Recruitment, different types of visa & process, concierge service, US HR Policies, Severance pay, mass termination, US taxes, W2, W4, F&F settlements to provide first level support to the employees
- Performing day-to-day work in HR operations & manage helpdesk calls for the same
- Managing international transfers, temp conversions and internal transfer
- Employees personal information change citizenship, marital status, preferred name, legal name, educational qualification etc.
- Manage/ process organizational changes for employees like Manager change, position change, job title, shift change, cost code/ center etc
- Assisting the Managers to initiate the transactions for the employee life cycle
- Coordinating with the staffing team for any new hire discrepancies
- Termination processing for RFT, interns, temp, consultants and contractors
Qualifications We Seek In You
- Any Graduate
- Excellent soft skills to deal with the sensitive employee grievances or relations
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal skills in English
- PGDBM HR will be preferred
- Relevant experience in US HRO domain
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION.