About the Organization
KPMG International Limited is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations.
About the Opportunity
We are recruiting for an Associate Consultant in the Climate Risk & Decarbonisation Strategy (CR&DS) team.
Roles and Responsibility
- Supporting one or multiple client engagements with minimal oversight from senior team members as necessary
- Completing various tasks and deliverables to a high standard as part of client engagements – working to an agreed plan, budget, and quality
- Identifying problems and suggesting an initial approach to problem-solving
- Contributing to a technical/practice area including climate change strategy, action planning, modeling, and setting of science-based targets
- Developing greater industry knowledge and continuing to demonstrate a credible understanding of economic, political and market trends
- Maintaining awareness of market trends, competitor activity, products, and services
- Contributing to and collating case studies, proposals, and best practice to share knowledge across the firm
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in climate science, energy management, environmental science or engineering, or related fields from an accredited college/university
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ work experience into climate advisory, business consulting, industry, government, or related fields
- Knowledge of climate related regulation and standards, climate risks and opportunity assessments, carbon accounting, financed emissions, net zero strategy, energy transition, and circular economy
- Understanding of standards and frameworks such as GHG Protocol, ISO 14064, CDP, SBTi, GRI, SASB and TCFD
- Advanced level proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project (preferred)
- Working knowledge of one or more widely used climate products and solutions (preferred)
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE FOR THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION.