About the Organization
Saïd Business School (Oxford Saïd) is the business school of the University of Oxford, named after Syrian billionaire Wafic Saïd. They are a part of Oxford’s Social Sciences Division. Oxford Saïd is the University of Oxford’s department for undergraduate and graduate students in business, management and finance. Undergraduates are also taught as part of the Economics and Management course together with the Economics Department. The school of management was re-branded as Saïd Business School in 1996.
Executive Diploma Scholarships for Women
The aim of this scholarship is to support female candidates of merit and to encourage an increase in women considering senior leadership roles.
The following diploma programmes are available:
- Oxford Executive Diploma in Global Business
- Oxford Executive Diploma in Financial Strategy
- Oxford Executive Diploma in Organisational Leadership
- Oxford Executive Diploma in Strategy and Innovation
- Oxford Executive Diploma in Artificial Intelligience for Business
- Academic achievement (Assessed through CV, transcripts, scholarship statement)
- Professional achievement; in particular evidence of leadership, or leadership potential (Assessed through CV, scholarship statement)
- A desire to inspire/act as a role model (Assessed through scholarship statement)
- A readiness and enthusiasm to become a committed ambassador for the School, representing the School’s values, both whilst on the programme and beyond. (Assessed through scholarship statement)
- Applicant should have first class or an upper second class undergraduate degree or equivalent international qualifications (GPA of 3.5). They will consider applicants who do not hold such a qualification but can demonstrate a particularly strong employment record and/or hold certain professional qualifications
- Atleast 5 years relevant professional experience
- English language proficiency (either TOEFL or IELTS, with minimum scores met, if English of not your first language). A previous degree or work experience in English may be sufficient
- One scholarship worth £10,000 towards the course fees is available for an exceptional female candidate on each of our Diploma programmes.
How to Apply
- For more information please check the Link