About the Internship Program
District Collector’s Internship Programme(DCIP) is an effort to bring those people who want to make a difference and not just be critical of how a Government system works.DCIP provides an opportunity for interns from educational institutes, NGOs and Corporates to work under the leadership of the district administration.
- Graduate/ bachelor’s degree in any stream.
- The candidate should be available full-time for the programme and should be free from any other professional commitment during the tenure.
Roles and Responsibilities
The selected Interns will be working on the following areas:
- Developing citizen-centric governance.
- To accelerate Citizen participation.
- Awareness & Adoption Campaigns.
- Co-creation & Co-design programmes to engage Citizens & various stakeholders in Kozhikode District.
- Development of Technological solutions.
- Ideation & Feedback on Programmes and campaigns
MUST CHECK: NITI Aayog , Government of India Summer Internship Program:Apply by 10 May 2023
- Online Application: Your application form will help us understand your experiences,
your motivations to join DCIP and why you would be a strong fit for the Internship.
- Personal Interview: After reviewing your application form,we may have some additional questions for you.You will be invited to attend 15-minute informal interview with our mentors.
- Feel free to contact us: 04952370200, 9847764000. Email- [email protected]
How to Apply:
|For Official Notification||CLICK HERE|
|To Apply for the Internship||CLICK HERE|
|Join our Telegram Channel (MUST JOIN)||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|