Applications are invited for NITI Aayog Internship for the year 2022. The last date of application is 10 August 2022.
About NITI Aayog Internship
Undergraduate/postgraduate students or research scholars enrolled in recognized universities/ institutions in India and abroad can apply for the NITI Aayog Internship Scheme. They will work closely with NITI’s verticals/divisions/cells. Applicants will have to apply online by filling up the registration form.
Bonafide students of any recognized University/ Institution within India or abroad, fulfilling the following conditions are eligible to apply for the internship:
- UG students, having completed/appeared in the term-end exams of second year/4th semester of the bachelor degree course and secured not less than 85% or equivalent marks in 12th class.
- Graduate students having completed/ appeared in the term-end exams of first-year/2nd semester of their post-graduate program or persuing research/Ph.D. and secured not less than 70% or equivalent marks in Graduation.
- The students who have appeared in the final exam or just completed Graduation/PG and waiting for admission for higher studies may also be considered for internship provided that they have secured 70% or more cumulative marks in all the years/semesters of their graduation/ post-graduation till the date of application.
- The period between the month of declaration of result of the final exam and the desired month of the internship should not exceed 6 (Six) months e.g. if the result is declared in the month of June then he/she can apply for the internship beginning till the month of December.
- At least 6 (Six) weeks but not exceeding 6 (Six) months. Interns not completing the requisite period will not be issued any certificate.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, to apply for the NITI Aayog Internship.
- CLICK HERE, for the Official Notification.
- Deadline: Apply by 10th August 2022
- Email: nic-niti[at]gov.in.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!