The Danish Government Scholarship for the academic year 2023 offers a remarkable opportunity for international students in Denmark. This fully funded scholarship is exclusively available for master’s degree programs. It provides comprehensive coverage, including a complete waiver of the tuition fee and a monthly grant of DKK 6090 to support living expenses (pre-tax).
Southern Denmark University is internationally acclaimed as a prestigious educational institution, consistently ranked among the top 50 universities worldwide. It offers a wide range of comprehensive higher education programs, encompassing Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Ph.D. degrees. The University is dedicated to delivering outstanding education across all academic levels, fostering a global outlook, and embracing diverse perspectives. With its vibrant international community and numerous opportunities in Denmark, student life at the University thrives, celebrating cultural richness and diversity.
The application for this program welcomes international students from EU/EEA countries, as well as students from Cultural Agreements for Exchange and Guest Students. The program’s main goal is to offer complete tuition fee waivers and grants to candidates, recognizing the substantial investment made by international students in their education.
Danish Government Scholarship 2023 in Denmark Overview:
|University of Southern Denmark
|1 September 2023
The Danish Government Scholarship 2023 provides a variety of benefits to its recipients. These include:
The Danish Government Scholarship in Denmark consists of two primary components: a complete waiver of the tuition fee and a dedicated grant to support living expenses. The grant for living costs is set at DKK 6090 per month before taxes, offering essential financial assistance to cover necessary expenses throughout the duration of the scholarship.
Eligibility Criteria of Danish Government Scholarship 2023:
To be eligible for the Danish Government Scholarship, candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
If you plan to enroll in English-taught courses, it is essential to have English language proficiency at the Danish B level or higher. For exchange students, proficiency can be demonstrated by completing our language requirement form or providing a secondary school leaving certificate showing a minimum of 210 hours of English instruction at the high school level. Alternatively, an IELTS score of at least 6.5 or a TOEFL score of at least 575 (paper-based)/230 (computer-based)/88 (internet-based) can also serve as evidence of English language proficiency.
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries
- The Danish Government Scholarship is open to applicants who are citizens of non-EU/EEA countries and meet the criteria for paying tuition fees.
- As an exchange or guest student, you can enroll in master-level courses if you have achieved the equivalent of 180 ECTS credits, typically corresponding to three years of relevant university-level studies. It is important to carefully review all the general entry requirements that apply to exchange and guest students.
How to Apply for Danish Government Scholarship in Denmark?
To apply for the Danish Government Scholarship 2023 in Denmark, please follow the instructions outlined below:
- Supporting Documents: In order to submit an application, candidates must complete the web form with all required attachments. Upload your passport or ID card and the Language Requirement Form (paper form; print, complete, scan, and upload); do not send them by email or ordinary mail.
- Application requirements: To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, you must be enrolled in school. Every qualified candidate who obtains a study place offer is automatically eligible for the award. There is no need to submit another application. Direct access to more details regarding the application procedure is available via the page for Danish Government Scholarships.
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups