About the Organization
Chandigarh University (CU) is a leading Indian Institution offering its students a unique amalgamation of professional and academic excellence. The University has been accredited with the prestigious A+ grade by the National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC). Chandigarh University has become Youngest and the only private university in India to bag an A+ grade in the first cycle of the accreditation process and has also become the only state private university of Punjab to be accredited by NAAC.
- Proficiency in Punjabi (Compulsory)
- Acquire comprehensive knowledge about Social welfare schemes of state and central governments on health, education and environment.
- Take responsibility for the field-level planning and implementation of pilots, research, training, collaboration and coordination with the relevant key stakeholders such as Panchayat, Schools and colleges, Health facilities, coordinators,representatives ISR of different departments.
- Understand the Social challenges and determine them through social research tools.
- Monitoring of programs being implemented by different stakeholders on the basis of set performance indicators.
- Familiarizing with the service delivery systems
- Plan and facilitate research studies through data collection in field
- Identify the areas for improvement in the aforesaid programmes through data analysis and feedback of beneficiaries.
- Participate in field level review meetings and providing feedback on field level observations.
- Documenting the best practices and provide necessary data with analysis to the relevant departments.
- Preparing periodic reports, evaluations and capacity building exercises.
- The role involves extensive travel in the programs fields and the incumbent shall have the good team spirit to work with the team members.
Education Qualification/Required Skills & Experience
- Graduation in Social Sciences/Rural Development/Rural Management/MBA is essential.
- Experience: At least 3 years of experience, must be from the Development sector out of which minimum 1 year in rural areas (preferable). Strong will and faith in community level processes.
- Demonstrated interest and commitment to working with marginalized population.
- Problem solving skills, critical thinking, Knowledge of using Microsoft package (such as Excel, MS Word, PPT) are preferable.
- Should be well versed in the Governance Systems.
- Patient and comfortable working in remote areas.
- Strong commitment for participatory collaborative work.
- Written and spoken knowledge of English and Punjabi is essential.
- Knowledge of working with Government, Communities and participatory practices is an added advantage.
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups