Are you looking for a fully-funded scholarship in Germany? If yes, then apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2023/24.
About the DAAD Scholarship
DAAD Government of Germany Scholarships in 2023-24 aims to train individuals who are coming from newly industrialized countries and are highly motivated to progress in their field of study.
The German Government Scholarship 2023/24 is available for Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD programs. DAAD is one of the top scholarship programs for international students in the world.
This is a postgraduate fully funded international scholarship program in which students will be taking sustainable development goals-related courses that will help them to bring a positive change in their societies. A candidate can apply from all possible disciplines.
DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship offers two years master’s degree program scholarships and few scholarships for doctoral degree programs. All candidates will be able to make new friends, learn about a new language, experience new culture, and make progress in their career ahead.
This DAAD scholarship 2023/24 is a full scholarship program in Germany. The scholarship will cover academic expenses, monthly stipend, health and accident insurance, travel allowance, accommodation allowance for the family members, and monthly rent subsidy. It is the best opportunity for international students to study in top universities in Germany on scholarship.
DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023/34:
- Masters/MPhil, MBA, LLM, PhD
Duration of Program:
- Master’s Degree Scholarship (12 to 24 months)
- Doctoral Scholarship (12 to 42 months)
Fields of Study:
- Development-related sciences
- Engineering (Sciences)
Architecture (and related) / Urban Development
- Agricultural Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Health-related Sciences
- Education Sciences
- Media Sciences
- Political Sciences
- Natural Sciences
- Geography & Geosciences
- Forestry Science
- Social Sciences
- Business Administration
Benefits of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2022-23:
The DAAD Scholarships in Germany for postgraduate courses in 2022 cover all the expenses of the selected candidates. It includes:
- A monthly stipend will be provided.
- 861 euros for graduates or 1,200 euros for doctoral candidates
- Academic expenses will be provided.
- Health and accident insurance will be provided
- A travel allowance will be provided.
- Accommodation allowance will be for the family members will be covered
- A monthly rent subsidy will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria of DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023/24:
- All international students are eligible to apply.
- A candidate must have a 4 years bachelor’s degree or equivalent if applying for a master’s degree program.
- Must have a master’s degree or equivalent if applying for a doctoral degree program.
- A candidate must have 2 years of professional experience.
- An international student residing in Germany for more than 15 years is not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for DAAD Scholarship in Germany 2023/24?
- All interested candidates must apply directly to the scholarship via the official website.
- Click on the Application Procedure on the official website for the complete application process.
- A candidate doesn’t have to apply directly to the university.
- A candidate has to apply for one post-graduate program. ( maximum for 3 courses)
Required Documents for DAAD Scholarship 2022:
A candidate has to apply along with the following documents;
- Personal Motivational Letter
- Letter of Recommendation
- Experience letter or Employment letter.
- English Language Proficiency
- Certified Copies of the Academic Degrees
- Certified Copies of the Academic Transcripts
- The application deadline depends on the program that is selected to study.
- For all deadlines, click on List of all Postgraduate courses with application deadlines 2023/24″.
How to Apply
|Official Notification & Application of the Scholarship||Click Here|
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!