About the Organisation
Concentrix is a technology-enabled global business services company specializing in customer engagement and improving business performance. We partner with ambitious, progressive executives around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations.
Role and Key Responsibilities:
- Prior experience in financial services preferred. Should have exposure in managing Chat and voice line of business. 1.5 min years of experience as Team Leader in customer service domain.
- Manage a team of 20-25 resources.
- Accountable for the performance of the team aligned.
- Strong product / process knowledge and its SLAs.
- Responsible to meet all agreed client SLAs and performance parameters.
- Ensure complete participation in and contribution to organization/process level initiatives (Absenteeism, Attrition control) that may be implemented from time to time to improve efficiency.
- Ensure that the internal/external targets are met and the team shows continuous improvement month on month.
- Provide support to the team by acting as the first line of escalation for customer related queries in order to provide exceptional customer service.
- Develop strong interpersonal relationships with the team, to cohesively bond them together with the Customer and integrate them with the vision and core values of the Customer.
- To embody the spirit of excellence through team building, able leadership and sound people management skills.
- Identify areas of concern and under performance and take corrective measures.
Key skills & knowledge:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be willing to work in shifts rotational, (24/7 environment) along with split weekly offs.
- Overall, should be a good team player with willingness to learn and drive to achieve.
- Good Excel & PowerPoint skills and Reporting knowledge
- Should be able to drive Continuous Improvement in the process.
- Strong working knowledge of PC based Internet and software applications
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information.
- Skill in focusing on desired results, determining what is important and urgent, clarifying next steps, and delegating effectively to meet deadlines and achieve desired results.