About the Organisation
FAME has been providing beyond financing support to India’s under-served population of micro enterprises and helping bridge the gap between their aspirations and opportunities available to them. FAME works with various clusters across India and has launched interventions that promote livelihood, rural development along with benefiting the socially weaker sections of the communities.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities of CSR Field officer-
- 1. Implement the CSR Projects at ground level/ clusters
- 2. Conduct field Surveys, mobilization meetings, training, and awareness programs at the ground level
- 3. Work with a variety of Microenterprises and enroll them on various programs and activities of FAME
- 4. Work with various stakeholders in the local area including Government Officials, PRI representatives like Sarpanch, pradhan, wardpanch; BDO, private companies, etc to involve them in our programs
- 5. Expand the CSR work in the villages and district through local collaboration and partnerships
Key Profile Requirement for Candidates:
- 1. Candidate should have at least 1-3 years of experience with any NGO/ Social Sector.
- 2. Candidate should be a graduate of any discipline/MSW.
- 3. Candidate should be able to do field mobilization on his own initiative and do field programs.
- 4. Knowledge of the agri-value chain and product marketing will be an added advantage.
- 5. Computer knowledge will be an advantage.
- 6. Should have clear and good communication skills
- 7. Ready to travel in rural areas and have your own bike.
How to Apply?
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Apply for this Recruitment||Send your resume to [email protected]|