CryptoMize is a Conglomerate Digital Agency with presence in 3 Continents evolving for a decade, having served elite clients such as Governments, Politicians, MNCs, Celebrities and HNIs in 30+ Countries. Over the years, we have garnered and trained a team of industry experts that are capable of providing the best quality results.
About the Opportunity
- Location: Delhi
- Opening Status: Available
- Internship Period: 6 Months
- Job Type: Internship
- Start Date: Immediate
- Stipend: Available
- Certification Provided: Yes
Responsibilities of the Intern:
- Attending regular meetings with the employer in order to keep them fully updated about political issues.
- Keeping up to date with political sources released by government agencies, including press releases and reports.
- Finding out about new sources which may be relevant to the employer, including press releases from particular interest groups and other organizations.
- Researching past sources of information to see if they may still be relevant or applicable to current cases.
- Performing detailed research on a wide range of subjects.
- Keeping up to date with the media every day.
- Working on case studies and individual projects.
- Researching issues personally affecting members of an MP’s constituency.
- Answering queries and questions from members of the constituency and the general public.
- Answering telephone calls and dealing with general media inquiries.
- Researching public opinion through techniques including questionnaires, surveys, and interviews.
- Writing detailed reports which focus on the findings of the research.
- An interest in politics
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize one task ahead of another and delegate work to other employees if appropriate.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- The ability to work both as part of a team and on an individual basis
- Confidence in dealing with members of the public
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner