About the Organisation
Frost & Sullivan was founded in 1961 and is a global growth consulting company dedicated to providing innovative growth strategies and market intelligence to a broad portfolio of International blue chip companies.
With a client list that includes global 1,000 organizations, emerging companies and the investment community, Frost and Sullivan has evolved into one of the premier growth consulting companies in the world.
About the Opportunity
Due to continuing company success, the Customer Analytics Practice Area is seeking to appoint a professional Consulting Analyst to shape the expansion within this well established practice area.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious individual with market research experience and excellent analytical skills to derive the story out of data. Additionally the candidate will have the responsibility to work on all aspects of research projects with the ability to develop and deliver actionable strategic recommendations that help our clients achieve their growth objectives.
- Support market research projects from concept development, questionnaire design, project execution, analysis, reporting and interpretation.
- Prepare complete client-ready deliverables with interpretative commentary and strategic recommendations.
- Writing client reports and constructs presentations.
- Develop or assist in proposal development including research design and costing projects.
- Participate in meetings with clients and provide advice to help solve clients’ problems.
- Master’s Degree (preferably in Economics, Business administration, Sociology/Psychology, Operations Research).
- Strong analytical skills with sound understanding and passion for data.
- High proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
- Customer and service orientation.
- Consultative approach with clients.
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of research methodologies.
- Experience in managing all phases of the research process (12 months +).
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially in PowerPoint, SPSS skills of advantage.
- Intercultural competence and ability to work in a global matrix organization.
- Proactive, well – organized and capable of delivering tangible results in a fast paced and creative environment.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram groups to stay updated with all opportunities!