Change-Makers in Education (CMIE) Fellowship and the Change-Makers in Education (CMIE) Internship invites applications from graduates and post-graduates.
About the Change-Makers in Education Fellowship and Internship Program
The Change-Makers in Education (CMIE) Fellowship and the Change-Makers in Education (CMIE) Internship are two programs launched by the State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT), Government of NCT of Delhi.
These programs are for young leaders who believe that a high quality public education system is the foundation of any great nation.
Designed to offer an immersive experience in Delhi’s progressive government school system, the programs give an ideal start for those who wish to build a career in the education sector.
- Delhi Model Virtual School
- Curriculum Reforms
- Delhi Sports University
- MIS and Online Training
- Schools of Specialized Excellence
- Capacity building of teachers
- Fellows : Rs. 60,000/- p.m.
- Interns : Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
- Fellowship :1 year (extendable by 1 year)
- Internship : 6 months (extendable by 6 months)
- Post-Graduate, OR Graduate with a minimum 2 years of work-experience
- Age criteria (as on 20 August 2021)
- General: 22-35 years
- SC/ST/OBC: 22-37 years
- Graduated within the last two academic years i.e. batch of 2019
- Age criteria (as on 20 August 2021): Less than 25 years
How to Apply
- Click HERE, for the Official Notification.
- Click HERE, to apply for the Fellowship and Internship Program.