About the Organization
The InfoEdge Centre for Entrepreneurship is the creative hub at Ashoka University that nurtures the entrepreneurial endeavours of all students, fellows, faculty and founders alike. With complete support from the founders of Ashoka, the CfE has some of the most successful entrepreneurs in the country on board helping students make their dreams into reality. The Centre is committed to assisting students in every stage of the lifecycle of an enterprise – right from inspiration, ideation and initiation, to incubation, investments and internationalisation for both mainstream innovations as well as ventures around social innovation and sustainability.
The InfoEdge Centre for Entrepreneurship seeks an Assistant Manager to strengthen its team with a strong brand recognition and digital presence, and to ensure the widest dissemination of its research, as well as convening and leading academic and curricular activities. The candidate should have the flexibility and bandwidth to work on multiple projects at once, a demonstrated understanding of best media practices, excellent communication skills and professional expertise in handling multiple stakeholders in a higher education setup.
The Assistant Manager will report directly to the Director of the centre and work closely with the centre’s team and key external stakeholders to strengthen CFE’s initiatives, plan and support events, and execute the marketing and communications strategy regularly.
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Co-plan and execute all CFE’s digital activity including social media, website updates, and creation of annual as well as quarterly reports about the centre’s academic, curricular and other activities.
- Assist faculty members of CFE every academic semester with courses on logistical and class management requirements.
- Design reports and media content for events, guest sessions, and plan a content strategy with the team for the same.
- Lead collaborations with startups, corporate, and other universities to bring innovative pedagogy and new programs to CFE.
- Build a repository of CFE’s content and resources for easily accessible data and information at all times.
- Build visibility through CFE’s publications, programs, and collaborations on the website and through traditional as well as social media regularly.
- Lead end-to-end events organized by the Centre every semester and execute them in an efficient and timely manner.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 3-4 years of working in an education setup in either an operations or communications role
- Entrepreneurial mindset is a must
- Keen to understand India’s rapidly growing startup ecosystem and the role entrepreneurial education plays in it
- Public speaking and PPT skills are necessary
- Excellent design, communication and writing skills
- Ability to work remotely as well as in-person and efficiently manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Technical competencies: Microsoft Office, Google products and graphic design software like Canva or Photoshop is a must
- Social media management/promotion: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Experience planning and managing corporate events, educational workshops and/or academic seminars
- Competitive, based on experience.
- Currently remote due to the pandemic but based in Sonipat full-time.
- Paid accommodation will be provided by the university.
- Regular travel to partner locations and workshops will be required.
How to Apply
- Click HERE, to apply for the Assistant Manager Role.
- Click HERE, for the Official Notification of Assistant Manager Role.