About the Organization
MindPeers is the brainchild of 27yr old Kanika Agarwal, a parallel entrepreneur who quit her well-paying job in Singapore and started her first company Passion Peers, a digital media agency that saw 90 percent growth and $2 million (SGD) turnover in just two years of operations. Along the way, she also started two other companies, most recent one – MINDPEERS – first ever integrated mental health tech platform in India. A preventive and promotive mental health platform, it provides personalized self- therapy tools followed by access to India’s best clinical psychologists and mental health professionals at the most affordable rates.
- CEO Intern Founder Office
- 6 Months
- Stipend as per market standards.
- Able to work in multiple functions with the CEO
- Understand market trends
- Monica Geller Organisation skills
- Loves Pizza as much as we do!!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work closely with the founder in multiple functions.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates, please email your profile and everything you want to show off at – [email protected]
- Click HERE to visit the Official Website.