Cadence Design Systems, Inc., headquartered in San Jose, California, is an American multinational computational software company, founded in 1988 by the merger of SDA Systems and ECAD, Inc.
About the Job Opportunity
Cadence is seeking an enthusiastic design intern to be part of its dynamic web marketing team, which is focused on enhancing user experience to optimize lead capture, generate sales, improve conversion rates and delight our customers.
This position plays a key role in supporting the overall marketing mix for Cadence and offers the opportunity to be involved in creating customer-facing websites for one of the industry’s leading technology companies.As a web design intern, you will collaborate with designers, developers, and stakeholders to redesign the website for improved performance and engagement. This internship will help you acquire design skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies.
Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in digital design and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment. This position reports to the Web Project and Design Manager.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist Senior Designers with web projects: digital strategy, UX research and development, UI design, prototyping, testing, and quality assurance.
- Create responsive designs for a fluid, efficient, and consistent experience across all devices.
- Use, refine, and create components for our expanding design system.
- Develop and maintain UI, graphic design and interaction specifications.
- Document, review, and analyze user interface design and content.
- Prepare and optimize images and assets for web publication.
- Check cross-browser compatibility of web pages.
- Conduct industry research and stay up-to-date on best practices, competitor UI designs and emerging technologies.
- Knowledge on Design
- A portfolio of design projects required
- Proficiency in design techniques, such as user research, concept sketching, storyboarding, UI design patterns, interaction prototyping, etc
- Fluency with industry-standard design tools – Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud
- Self-starter that can collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Excellent communication skills; proficient in English
How to Apply:
|For the Official Notification
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups