FamPay is building India’s first neo-bank exclusively teens. FamPay helps teens make their own online and offline payments through UPI, FamPay App and FamCard. Our aim is to make banking cool for teens and to help them learn the value of money, savings and spending wisely.
We are on a mission to raise a new, financially aware generation, and drive 250 Million+ Indian teenagers to kickstart their financial journey super early in their life.
Founded in 2019 by IIT Roorkee alumni, FamPay is backed by some of the most respected investors around the world like Elevation Capital, Y-Combinator, Sequoia Capital India, Venture Highway, Global Founder’s Capital and the likes of Kunal Shah, Amrish Rao as angels.
About this role
Are you the master of all trades? Then you’ve come to the right place.
Business Operations at FamPay will require you to closely work with all stakeholders and be responsible for the efficiency of business, primarily Card Operations.
If you like creating order from chaos, have excellent people skills, business acumen and an exemplary work ethic, we’d like to meet you.
On the Job
- Brainstorm with design & tech teams to innovate in payment instruments and integrations between service providers, FamPay, and other parties
- Deliver a best-in-industry FamCard order and delivery experience to the users
- Create dashboards and reports to visualize and track operations related metrics
- Forecast demand for FamCards based on past trends
- Scout and negotiate vendors for cards, stationery, courier providers, etc.
- Manage card, packaging, and related inventory with relevant stakeholders
- Solve all card delivery and order-related queries reported to customer support by the users
- Ensure on-time and maximum delivery percentage of FamCards
- Make ground ops staff create entries on Excel for RTO shipments, and re-dispatch them using courier portals on a daily basis
- 3 to 6 months of prior internship experience
- Past experience working at a start-up is preferred
- Proven record of effective stakeholder management
- Attentive to detail and meticulous
- Competitive Stipend
- Certificate and Letter of Recommendation
- Access to Mental Health professionals
- Friendly leaves policy that’ll make your friends jealous
- Flexible work schedule so you never miss brunch, lunch, or dinner plans
- Chance to work full-time at FamPay
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups