About the job
Founded in 2014, Swiggy is India’s leading tech-driven on-demand delivery platform with a vision to elevate the quality of life for the urban consumer by offering unparalleled convenience. The platform is engineered to connect millions of consumers with hundreds of thousands of restaurants and stores across 500+ cities. Our phenomenal growth has come on the back of great technology, incredible innovation and sound decision-making.
The Analytics team at Swiggy partners with decision-makers to solve problems across our entire value chain. Improving menus for our restaurant partners, to developing incentives for delivery executives, recommending the best channel for marketing to consumers and predicting demand in hyperlocal geographies are all examples of the repertoire of projects that we undertake. If decoding hyperlocal excites you then come, join us on this journey.
What can you expect?
- Excellent work environment – rated amongst LinkedIn’s – “Top Companies Where India wants to work now” list
- Exposure to challenging problems across multiple domains
- Ability to directly implement solutions and see them in action; critical partner for all decision-making in the organisation
- Interact with people from various backgrounds – a mix of Statisticians, Consultants, and Programmers
- Flat organization structure with open and direct culture 6. Merit-based fast-growth environment
- Market-leading compensation and benefits
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related quantitative field
- 1.5 – 2.5 years of experience in analytics/data science or related field
- Hands-on experience on data manipulation tools like SQL, R, Python, Excel etc.
- Exposure to BI Platforms like Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Knowledge of basic statistical measurement frameworks (measures of central tendency, dispersion, distribution, significance testing etc.)
- Basic knowledge of machine learning techniques like Regression, Classification etc.
What do we expect from you?
- Creative and structured thinking to solve real-world problems
- Fail fast, learn faster approach
- Comfortable in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to self-direct work in an unstructured environment
- Excellent partnership and collaboration skills with the ability to work cross-functionally
- Good organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management, and meeting deadlines
What will you work on?
- Work with large, complex data sets to solve business problems, applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- Monitor and forecast key business metrics regularly
- Conduct regular planning and reviews key performance metrics and aid in benefitting from change
- Identify the right metrics to track progress against a given business goal
- Design, run and measure experiments to test business hypotheses
- Expedite root cause analyses/insight generation against a given recurring use case through automation/self-serve platforms
- Develop compelling stories with business insights, focusing on the strategic goals of the organisation
- Work with Business, Product and Data engineering teams for continuous improvement of data accuracy through feedback and scoping on instrumentation quality and completeness
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification & Application.
- Last Date to register: 20th March 2023