About the Organisation:
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases.
- Removing corrupted data and fixing coding errors and related problems
- Developing and maintaining databases, and data systems – reorganizing data in a readable format
- Preparing reports for the management stating trends, patterns, and predictions using relevant data
- Preparing final analysis reports for the stakeholders to understand the data-analysis steps, enabling them to take important decisions based on various facts and trends
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Problem solving – Assess what data is required to prove hypotheses and derive actionable insights
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Experience working with web analytics platforms is an added advantage.
- Experimentative mindset with attention to detail.
- Basic in Advance SQL , MS Excel and Python
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
Why join us:
- We give immense opportunities to make a difference, and have a great time doing that.
- You are challenged and encouraged here to do meaning work for yourself and customers/clients
- We are successful, and our successes are rooted in our people’s collective energy and unwavering focus on the customer, and that’s how it will always be
How to Apply:
- CLICK HERE for the Official Notification and Application.