About the Organization
Established in 1784, BNY Mellon is America’s oldest bank and the first company listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: BK). BNY Mellon had $46.6 trillion in assets under custody and/or administration and $1.9 trillion in assets under management as of March 31, 2023. BNY Mellon has been named among Fortune’s World’s Most Admired Companies and Fast Company’s Best Workplaces for Innovators.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Participates in and identifies specific tests while executing test scenarios for unit, process, function, system integration, regression and acceptance testing.
- Defines criteria for testing, analyzes results of testing sessions and presents testing results to project stakeholders.
- Writes test plans, collaborating with other QA and business teams. Uses testing tools to plan, execute and track quality assurance artifacts. Escalates defects and issues that need remediation
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required
- Overall 3 to 15 years of experience with QA Automation using Selenium / Java Web Automation Testing, APIs, Message Queues, Mainframe, DBs
- Ability to understand the Application and document Test Scenarios for Automation using BNY Mellon recommended tools and framework
- Proficient in using test automation tools like Selenium WebDriver, Rest Assured, TestNG and Cucumber
- Proficient in SQL Queries and ability to work with Databases
How to Apply
|For Official Notification & To Apply
|Join our Telegram Channel
|Follow us on Instagram
|Join our WhatsApp Groups