About the Organisation:
Bihar Rural Livelihoods Promotion Society (BRLPS) popularly known as JEEViKA was established in 2005 by Government of Bihar, GoB with the assistance of World Bank for Poverty Alleviation in the state.
About the Opportunity
- To overcome many of the challenges being faced by Rural Livelihood Promotion Programme program in general and its implementation in Bihar in particular, BRLPS have launched an internship scheme for young graduate students.
- Interns would be attached to SPMU and various DPCU offices across the states of Bihar under the overall guidance of the CEO, JEEViKA during the period of internship.
- Students who are pursuing their masters/doctoral degrees in the following area of specialization like International Development, Economics, Development, Public Policy, Public Administration, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Rural Development, Public Health, Nutrition, Statistics etc.
Duration of the Internship Program:
- The internship program will be for duration anywhere between 4 to 10 weeks.
- Summer Internship Program is from April to September. Students can decide the dates according to their holidays.
- Interns from national institutes will be paid consolidated Stipend Rs.15,000 (Indian Rupees Twelve Thousand only) per month.
- Travel cost from respective institute to BRLPS office (to and from) will be paid by BRLPS as (maximum range of AC Three tier)
- Foreign Interns from foreign institutes would be paid a consolidated sum of Rs. 30,000 (Indian Rupees Thirty Thousand only) per month as an honorarium.
How to Apply?
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|Apply for this Recruitment||APPLY HERE|
|For Official Notification||CLICK HERE|