Accenture plc is an Irish professional services company based in Dublin, specializing in information technology services and consulting. A Fortune Global 500 company, it reported revenues of $61.6 billion in 2022
- Designation: Analyst
- Job Location: Gurugram
- Qualifications: Any Graduation
- Years of Experience: 3-5 years
What would you do?
- You will be aligned with our Learning and Collaboration vertical and help us in dealing with the end to end Learning and Development activities.
- You will be working as a part of the Capability Development team which plays a critical component in developing the performance process for employees.
- Will be responsible for Instructor led training which is the practice of training either individuals or groups and designing learning material.
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to analyze and solve lower-complexity problems
- Your day to day interaction is with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors
- You may have limited exposure with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given moderate level instructions on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments
- Be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day to day business and use it while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be expected to constantly be on the lookout for ways to enhance value for your respective stakeholders/clients
- The decisions you make impact your work and may impact the work of others
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
How to Apply?
|Join our Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Follow us on LinkedIn||Click Here|
|Follow us on Instagram||Click Here|
|Join our WhatsApp Groups||Click Here|
|For Official Notification & Application||CLICK HERE|