About the Fellowship
The Azim Premji Foundation Fellowship is an opportunity for working professionals from diverse fields, who are looking for meaningful ways to contribute to social change.The Fellowship journey, as experienced by many, is a rich amalgamation of learning about the public education system in our country, contributing on the ground as well as building a career in the social sector.
During the programme, Fellows will get an immersive experience of the real India, with an in-depth learning about education, and an opportunity to contribute to a just, equitable, humane and sustainable society.
Must Check Out: Top 75 Fellowships in India & Abroad
- 4 to 10 years of work experience
- A degree in any discipline
- Proficiency in English and any one of the local languages (Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu)
- Applicants need to be below 35 years of age
- Willing to travel within the district and ready to be posted in the districts we work in
- The Fellows will receive a monthly salary of Rs.35,000/- Taxes and statutory deductions will apply.
- Besides salary, Fellows are also covered under various insurances like Health, Life and Accident Insurance.
- Apart from this, Fellows are also eligible to allowances such as Relocation and Housing Deposit Assistance (as per organizational policy).
- Stage I – Online Application
- Stage II – Screening
- Stage III – Written Test
- Stage IV – Presentation and Interviews
- Stage V – Announcing of Final shortlists and Offer
Posting 10+ Educational Opportunities daily:
• Telegram: https://t.me/opportunitycellofficial
• Facebook: https://bit.ly/oc_facebook