About the Organization
Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading technology services and consulting company focused on building innovative solutions that address clients’ most complex digital transformation needs.
About the Opportunity
The Associate is responsible for processing low complexity transactions in a timely and accurate manner as per the client specific standard operating procedures. He/ she should be able to perform rule-based tasks. He/she works with the Subject Matter Expert (SME) and manager to identify issues & opportunities for improvement. This role may be leveraged across multiple client teams.
- Acquire process knowledge from SME (Internal/Client) & be process certified.
- Participate and successfully complete role related training programs.
- Responsible for appropriately managing assigned tasks
- Responsible for processing transactions of low complexity.
- Ensure consistent productivity & accuracy as per team requirements.
- Ensure timely and accurate service delivery as per client SLA’s and adherence to client contractual commitments
- Provide prompt responses to queries from Internal or External stakeholders
- Follow Data Privacy and Code of Conduct standards
- Ensure compliance to Time Recording guidelines
- Adherence to floor policies, team schedule and leave plans.
- Seek and analyze data and information pertaining to the issue at hand
- Display a sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and takes actions to ensure results.
- Demonstrate eagerness to learn on the job
- Apply learned concepts and skills on the job with guidance
- Seek necessary help to deliver results in new and ambiguous situations
Education & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Commerce/Accounting)
- Work experience of 0-24 months
- Good written & verbal (English) communication skills
- Working knowledge of computer applications including Excel & Word
- Typing Speed of minimum 25 WPM & 90% Accuracy
- Flexibility to work 24*7 shift timings.
- Occasional extended work hours to meet business needs.
- Mobility across client teams.
- Willingness to sign a service agreement at joining and before every overseas travel / assignment/Training.
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application