About Ernst and Young
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
About the Opportunity
- Position: Associate
- Location: Gurgaon
About Your Role in GDS:
- You would be required to develop subject matter expertise on Independence issues.
- Your role will include interpreting GDS policies, determining required actions and making recommendations based on the firm guidance.
- Other responsibilities include analyzing issues and producing deliverables to document the diligence with which such tasks were performed, as the work papers are subject to review and scrutiny by outside regulators. Interactions are generally at the executive level with client team members and GDS personnel.
- Client responsibilities include understanding client’s business & requirements, Service level agreement (SLA) of the process and quality parameters.
- You will be part of project team involved in regular client connects and driving exceptional client service.
- You are required to work as team player to foster team work and helps in delivering high quality outputs.
Benefits and Flexibilities
- EY believes in “people-first” culture. Hence, great perks are awaiting once you will be part of EY GDS family:
- World class infrastructure offering flexible working environment and laptops
- Work life balance and opportunity to work remotely on need basis
- Adherence to employee safety first policy
- Best in industry leave policy
- Best in class allowances offered to the staff working in shifts
- Accentuate your career with globally recognized EY acclaimed badges.
- You are expected to have below mentioned skills:
- Strong written and oral communication skill
- Proficiency in MS office tools – Excel, Access, Power point, Word
- Understanding of companies (subsidiaries, sister concerns etc.)
- Good analytical thinking / ability to take decisions
- Strong domain knowledge of various products of financial markets and understands financial terms
- Able to work with various regions and understand regional nuisances
- Education: Post Graduate preferably MBA
- Experience: 0 to 6 months of relevant experience
How to Apply
- CLICK HERE, for Official Notification and Application